Rick & Cyndi

Default We made it back safe and sound...

"RMiller" > wrote in message
: >Subject: We made it back safe and sound...
: >From: "Rick & Cyndi"
: >Date: 12/29/2003 8:49 AM Mountain Standard Time
: >
: >Wellllllllll, we're back! Safe and sound in Armpit, Illinois,
: >after a glorious, SUNNY, WARM (as in comfortable) week in
: >Florida.
: >
: >Went to the zoo (2 of them! 1 in Jacksonville where one pays
: >admittance and the other at one of my relatives' house. LOL).
: >Had a couple of gift exchange sessions and had a soup-fest on
: >Christmas eve and then 2 more soups later in the week.
: >
: >Our Soups included:
: >
: >Roasted Garlic Soup with Parmesan
: >Artichoke Bisque
: >Butternut-Whisky Soup
: >Vegetable Beef
: >Reuben Soup
: >Potato-Sausage soup
: >
: >
: >A great time was had by all and I hope your holidays were
: >wonderful too!
: >
: >Happy Holidays,
: >Cyndi
: ><Remove a "b" to reply>
: >
:
: OK Cyndi, you think you are going to get away without sharing
these recipes????
: Share please !!
: Rosie
======

Hi Rosie!!

Yep, I just posted them. Holler if you don't see them.

--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>