Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> Oz > wrote:
>
> Dogs do not live in harmony with humans. They are enslaved. They are
> removed from their parents and their siblings and forced to live

amonst
> humans.

Wrong, of course. You've never read *anything* about dogs; you're just
spewing your typical knew-jerk sophistry.

If you had read anything by Stephen Budiansky on the subject of dogs,
you'd know there is a developing body of belief among zoologists and
anthropologists that rather than having been domesticated by humans,
dogs domesticated themselves, as an evolutionary "strategy".

Of course, you won't use the more-than-sufficient information I've
given you to do some research on this and possibly discard your
ignorant biases; you PREFER your ignorance and irrational bias.

> This is not a natural relationship for any human.

That's a moral judgment you're projecting. It's a moral judgment based
on ignorance - par for the course with you.