Damsel

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:41:17 -0500, Scott >
wrote:

>Shouldn't the vanilla be added at the end, right after the butter and
>pecans? I would think that most of the flavor would be lost if you add
>it before the mixture's even heated.

I think you called me on the same thing regarding my fudge procedure. I've
changed to adding the vanilla at the end, and have much better results,
taste-wise. Thank goodness it's past fudge season now. Too much of a good
thing is ... too much.

Thanks,
Carol