Rudy Canoza

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:45:17 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>>>No,
>>>
>>>not until they exist and realize it.

> That's a lie.

Nope. By definition, a benefit is something that DOES
make an improvement in the welfare of a living entity
or collection of entities. Because the "future royals"
(jumping jesus) do not exist, there are no entities
with a welfare to be improved. Thus, there is no
benefit for "future royals".

>>>It's just
>>>stuff until they exist.

>>It's a benefit waiting for them, and it does exist whether
>>the impending beneficiaries exist or not. You can't
>>escape that fact.

>>>Right,

>>Wrong. Those benefits have existed for many generations
>>of royals, and still exist today for future royals to benefit by.
>>

>>>because the "future royals" don't exist, so
>>>NOTHING exists for "them": there's no "them".

>>Future royals don't need to exist for their benefits to exist,
>>as shown, so you ought to think this one through again
>>like I earlier advised.

>>>There might NEVER be "them": Great Britain might abolish
>>>the monarchy.

>>Yet those benefits will still exist on display in The Tower

They're not benefits, they're just stuff.