Derek

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:05:00 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>No, true.

>> I can set up a legal arrangement for future beneficiaries
>> to benefit long after my death and long before they come
>> into being. That benefit would exist

>No, not until they exist and realize it. It's just
>stuff until they exist.

It's a benefit waiting for them, and it does exist whether
the impending beneficiaries exist or not. You can't
escape that fact.

>>>No, they don't.

>> Are you trying to assert that all the royal trappings
>> enjoyed by current royal family members don't exist
>> for future royals?

>Right,

Wrong. Those benefits have existed for many generations
of royals, and still exist today for future royals to benefit by.

>because the "future royals" don't exist, so
>NOTHING exists for "them": there's no "them".

Future royals don't need to exist for their benefits to exist,
as shown, so you ought to think this one through again
like I earlier advised.

>There might NEVER be "them": Great Britain might abolish
>the monarchy.

Yet those benefits will still exist on display in The Tower,
Jon, so you cannot say they don't exist simply because no
beneficiary exists yet to benefit by them.