The Wolf

Default Canadian cow eh?

On 12/28/2003 8:20 PM, in article
, "Ken Davey"
> opined:

> The spin doctors have done their job well.
> As of now it doesn't matter where that damned cow came from. Eighty percent
> of Americans have seen the headlines and probably ninety percent of those
> folks have not bothered to read the fine print in these 'news releases' that
> say there is no proof of origin as yet positively identified.
> As illustrated by the threads on the subject an unproven 'suggestion' is now
> taken as fact which was, of course, the expected result.
> If the investigation determines that Canada was not the source (of the cow
> or the infection) you can be sure that that news will be buried on 'page
> six'.
> One thing positive (at least for me) are the identities of several asshole
> Americans whose rabid Canada bashing has earned them a permanent place in my
> killfile.

Next time the President of the United States wants to overthrow some
chickenshit raghead country you moose****ing canucks better kowtow and tow
the line, eh?

Pay backs are a bitch...............

What is it with you guys (you know who you are) that you are so
> insecure you have to place the blame for all that is wrong on us?
> Regards.
> Ken.

The principal difference between genius and stupidity is that there are
limits to genius!