Randal

The only thing wrong with this scenario is that 99.9% of the bars here
in the Springs have the following on tap: Bud, Miller, Coors, token
Bristol offereing most likely Laughing Lab and token New Belgium
offering Sunshine Wheat or Fat Tire.

I've lived here for a year now and outside of brewpubs and breweries
you'll find no good beer bars. I've looked and looked although I would
be extremely happy to be proven wrong. Outside of Old Chicago where the
food is barely edible and the beer selection seems pretty good upon
first inspection but is really just a lot of ho-hum choices the only
places I can think of that do not fit my initial description are
Kinfolks in Manitou and The Stagecoach which only has three taps but at
least they are Oasis instead of Bristol.

_Randal