Aleksi Kallio

> We just got our first shilly blast of snow up here in Chicago, and,
> being the creative drinker that I am, I was wondering if anyone knew of
> any drinks whose recipie called for snow. There are plenty of drinks
> with "snow" in the title, but I'm looking for something that puts all
> of that lovely white stuff to good use. THanks for your help!

How about mixing it with pure alcohol? That might kill all the bacteria...

Finnish kids are told not to eat snow, because you can catch all kinds
of things from it. But everybody does eat it, so it really isn't that
dangerous. But somehow I feel that a big city like Chicago might not be
the best place for finding drinkable snow...