x-archive:no

Default Krispy Kreme (Mom's first!)

I've heard about KK over and over, tried them, was totally
unimpressed...UNTIL, some friends dragged me with them to the shop and
I had them freshly cooked and still hot. OH MY! That was the best
donut I ever had. And I have had many, including those from small mom
& pop bakeries. But maybe in these parts, those places aren't so great
as compared to other places.

The KK donuts i have tried from gas stations, convenience stores and
retail chains just cannot compare to the fresh, hot ones.