Siobhan Perricone

On 13 Jan 2005 14:47:44 -0800, "Cherrybounce" > wrote:

>Do any of you have any experience ordering wine or spirits online? I'm
>looking for a particular wine I can't find locally and I would like to
>know if anyone has had good results with an online store?

I've never done so, but you live in the US, you should make a point of
ensuring you're not living in a state that has rules about what alcholic
beverages you're allowed to buy from where. You could violate state liquor
laws without even realizing it.

In a lot of states it's illegal to mail order liquor because it's
transporting booze across state lines.

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,