modom

Default Krispy Kreme (Mom's first!)

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:34:13 -0500, Nancy Young
> wrote:

>Bill wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:53:34 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
>> wrote:

>> >Nah, KK is sugar coated crap and so is DD. The best doughnuts still come
>> >from the small independent bakeries. People rave a Cinnabon, but they are
>> >mediocre at best. A good cinnamon but can be found at many corner bakeries
>> >when I lived in Philadelphia. You really should get out more and avoid the
>> >chain food places.

>> OK Ed! You can lead a horse to water...but you can't make him drink!

>Yeah, you can't beat a good cinnamon but.

Also, you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

OBFood: We're going to Culpepper's over by Lake Ray Hubbard (aka L.
Ron Hubbard) to celebrate my daughter's birthday to night. We've
never been there before, but advance reports are good.

OBKreme: D and I bought a few shares not long after it went public,
but sold too soon to make any real money.

modom