On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:31:27 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

wrote:

>> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:19:00 -0500, Ron > wrote:

>>>What is a "benefit" is also subjective.

>> Rudy has not been--and apparently never will
>> be--able to provide an example of a definition backing
>> up his claim.

>I am PROVIDING the defintion.
>
>Definition: a "benefit" is something that improves the
>welfare of an exiting entity.

LOL! Oops, I mean:

Life is the benefit which improves the welfare of an
existing (though not necessarily an exiting) entity, by
allowing a zygote to grow into an animal.

Main Entry: 1ben·e·fit
2 b : useful aid

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...enefit&x=0&y=0

Life is the benefit, or useful aid, which allows zygotes to
grow into animals. Life is the benefit, or useful aid, which
makes all others possible.