rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > I know that the farmer killed less animals then they
>> > would have for the same poundage of pork or
>> > poultry, etc.

>> =====================
>> Let's see the proof of your claims, killer. You never have, and

> never will
>> be able to prove your delusions.

> I've already proven this point. Read my previous posts
> in many, many threads.

================
I have read your posts. Many, many of them. Not one of them has ever
provided any proof of the claims you make. Repeating your claims doesn't
constitute proof, killer. Now, provide proof that your claims are valid,
hypocrite.

================
I have read your posts. Many, many of them. Not one of them has ever
provided any proof of the claims you make. Repeating your claims doesn't
constitute proof, killer. Now, provide proof that your claims are valid,
hypocrite.

>> and that I realize that it's not within
>> > my powers to eliminate them completely.
>> > No hypocrasy

>> =================
>> Yes, magnitudes of hypocrisy, killer. All you follow is your simple

> rule
>> for your simple mind, despite being shown that it doesn't hold any

> water.
>> But even at that, you do *nothing* to choose between foods that you do

> eat,
>> thus making your claims of caring false and hypocritical.

> You've not shown it not to hold water. You've proven
> nothing to me. You've convinced me of nothing.

Because you snip and run whenever I do post proof, killer. Proof that you
cannot refute, so you delete it.