Scented Nectar

> > Good. None for you. And you won't mind then.
>
> You're doing me a favor.

I'm getting the feeling that you wouldn't like
any recipe I post.

> > I've got an alibi. I wasn't even in the province they
> > were grown in.

> That's not an alibi. You still bought them knowing the farmer was
> killing animals. That makes you a hypocrite.

I know that the farmer killed less animals then they
would have for the same poundage of pork or
poultry, etc. You trolls are just going to have to
accept that I am content with reduction of
deaths, and that I realize that it's not within
my powers to eliminate them completely.
No hypocrasy

> > My soup was
> > intended on being a creamy puree with corn added
> > after the pureeing. Vegetables must be soft to
> > puree well.

> Not "very soft," which is what you called for in your recipe.

For purees, I like the veggies to be very soft. If
you don't, that's fine. More for me.

> > At least when making a soup, you get
> > to eat the water they've boiled in, recatching some
> > of the cooked out nutrients.

> You should learn to steam and sautee your veggies rather than boil

them.
> Maybe you just haven't researched that stuff yet.

So, you make soups without any boiling or
simmering? It was a SOUP I was making.

> > They just didn't. Turns out the soup was delicious.
> > Me and a friend polished off the whole potload.

> Gluttons.

No, just very happy munchies time. Gluttony would
be doing it all the time.

> > None left for you

> Thank goodness.

I could have posted ANY recipe and you'd find something
against it. It's because you like arguing.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/