Ray

<
> Well John Jones, if my positing has in some way caused
> you unhappiness then I'm sorry that it has, but can't realy
> feel any guilt for it, given the freakshow environment that
> news groups are and we willingly participate in them. On a
> more positive note: the Gonad here is one of the most
> childish and dishonest people you will ever meet. Have fun
> with the stupid clown. What do you have to lose? It's really
> quite amusing some of the stupid things he does, and the
> stupid lies that he tells are sometimes hilarious. I can honestly
> say that I've laughed at the stupidity of the Gonad more than
> any other single thing in my life. Thanks for the years of hilarity
> via stupidity Mr Gonad.

Ray wrote:

Rudy the Spic (AKA) ~~Jonnie Ball~~( Mr. Gonad) is a well known idiot on
these groups,
he dresses in funny clothes and hangs around male public lavatories. he is
best avoided. He is also the group 'Racist' and hates the population of the
UK. He abuses the decent people of Yorkshire and reports group members to
their ISP for sending binary files on 'text only' groups.

I will leave it to your imagination what's at the other end of this rope,
but some poor black family is short of a Father!

BTW. ~~Jonnie~~ is the one with the hat, I have no idea why the other guy
has his hand up his shorts.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bondage.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	336

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.