Steve

I read alt.food.vegan to read about vegan recipies and nutrition.

The kind of content in the post below is not a good use of my time.

I am setting my filters to ignore threads from you. Not personal, but
it doesn't look like you are posting interesting content.

Have a good weekend.

Bye.

Steve

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"