Scented Nectar

> > I know that the farmer killed less animals then they
> > would have for the same poundage of pork or
> > poultry, etc.

> So if a person was able to access meat, fish or fowl from a source

that they
> believe killed even fewer animals than commercial produce that would

be even
> better, right?

Does this source have the potential of extinction, like wild
game, or is it a meat that has a fringe following like free
range organic beef? The first I wouldn't even recommend
to a meat eater, and the second is bought by meat eating
friends already.

Of course the best alternative is to just stick to vegetarian
food. Takes less resources to produce. That means
less collateral deaths, and of course the intentional death.

For a meat eater, your suggestions would be better than
factory farmed, healthwise for the eater. Not so good for
the animal itself. Also, wild game and free range beef
can't satisfy the demand of meat eaters worldwide.

There are always vegetarian foods that cause less deaths.
If grown with no cds, it will always be the best of all the foods.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/