John Coleman

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> John Coleman wrote:
>
> > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> .. .

such

> >>No, it isn't. Once again, you are confusing mere
> >>polemical assertion with fact.

> > You are out of touch Rudy, the ill effects of consuming animal products

are
> > the outcome of years of epidemiology, clinical research, and other
> > scientific work.

> No, there is no such conclusion that comes out of any
> of those fields.

Science never produces "conclusions" as such, there is always the posibility
of new findings proving the current ideas wrong. However, currently there is
plenty of information linking meat eating to serious degenerative diseases,
and no sign of this being wrong or even likely wrong.

A few years ago the UK government were even considering a program to
recommend meat intake be limited to less than 90g daily (which is a lot)
because that would lower cancers, but it was blown off by the meat marketing
lobby.

> Furthermore, YOU have no expertise in
> any of the fields. That's why you are so prone to
> misreading the conclusions they DO make.

uh, unlike you the expert??

See the thread I posted "China Study book published"*. Read the book. It's
written by an expert in biochemistry, epidemiology and nutrition.

John
---

*http://www.thechinastudy.com/about.html

The findings? "People who ate the most animal-based foods got the most
chronic disease . People who ate the most plant-based foods were the
healthiest and tended to avoid chronic disease. These results could not be
ignored," said Dr. Campbell.