usual suspect

John Coleman wrote:

>>> The "ill effects" of consuming animal products is well known

>>No, it isn't. Once again, you are confusing mere
>>polemical assertion with fact.

> You are out of touch Rudy,

You were never in touch, Coleman.

> the ill effects of consuming animal products are
> the outcome of years of epidemiology, clinical research, and other
> scientific work.

Your sentence is so shoddy that it appears you're blaming scientific
study for the ill effects of consuming animal products, you sissy.

> They are therefore well known.

Logical fallacy of appealing to popular knowledge. To date, studies have
shown that overconsumption of certain animal products, especially fatty
meat, can have deleterious health consequences. But conversely, some
studies have shown consumption particularly of fish and poultry to have
very positive health benefits: reduced incidence of colorectal cancers,
significant improvements in LDL:HDL and triglycerides, etc.

> Both heart disease and
> cancer are major killers that have been associated with eating animal
> products.

Ipse dixit, poor generalization. The latest red meat study which you'll
no doubt put on your pseudoscience website showed a significant
reduction in colorectal cancer rates among those who ate more poultry
and fish. As well, the studies upon which you rely seldom distinguish
between lean meats and fatty meats, reduced-fat dairy products and whole
milk products, etc. IOW, you like to compare apples to oranges and make
wild claims accordingly.