usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>Good. None for you. And you won't mind then.

>>You're doing me a favor.

> I'm getting the feeling that you wouldn't like
> any recipe I post.

Especially if in contains beans and spaghetti sauce and you try to pass
it off as chili. Call it what it is: Skunky's Spaghetti Sauce and Beans.

>>>I've got an alibi. I wasn't even in the province they
>>>were grown in.

>>That's not an alibi. You still bought them knowing the farmer was
>>killing animals. That makes you a hypocrite.

> I know

No, Skunky, you don't. You ASSUME. You assume WRONGLY.

> that the farmer killed less animals then they
> would have for the same poundage of pork or
> poultry, etc.

Ipse dixit. The death of one pig provides a lot of meals. Your soy milk
is a very wasteful product -- a lot of soybeans go into it for what you
get out, and soy is a high-CD cro: a lot of animal deaths, no meals.

>>>They just didn't. Turns out the soup was delicious.
>>>Me and a friend polished off the whole potload.

>>Gluttons.

> No, just very happy munchies time. Gluttony would
> be doing it all the time.

Gluttony pertains to overindulgence, period. There is no timeframe
required for something to be called gluttony. You don't have to be like
Dreck (aka Retard) to be a fat-assed glutton, but he's mastered it (not
a good thing at all).

>>>None left for you

>>Thank goodness.

> I could have posted ANY recipe and you'd find something
> against it.

Your recipes are, for the most part, offensive to good taste. Post a
good one and you'll be praised for it.