rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> foods.

>> > Then we agree. What are you asking exactly?
>> > Exactly which foods are you comparing and
>> > why?

>> ==================
>> Your diet and mine. Two real diets. Not some mythical source that

> you
>> don't use, and never will. Why can't you discuss anything except the

> rst of
>> the world, hypocrite? Have you realized that you own attempts are

> falling
>> far short of your claims?

> Um, Ricky, I was asking Dutch. But despite that,
> I'll not compare my personal diet to anyone else's.

=====================
Of course you won't, it would lay bare the hypocrisy you spew every post...

> You can't tell if the other person is telling the truth.

================
We already know that you aren't, killer.

> It also means you have to jot down everything you
> eat for a week or however long. That sounds like
> a royal pain. Also, such a comparison assumes
> that the sample compared is indicative of the
> person's diet, when in fact, that can change
> drastically from week to week.

Not if you were really focused on the claims you keep making about caring
about animals. But then, every inane post you make to usenet proves that
animals are of no concern to you.