Scented Nectar

> >> Agreed, but that is not the question I am asking.

> > Then we agree. What are you asking exactly?
> > Exactly which foods are you comparing and
> > why?

> ==================
> Your diet and mine. Two real diets. Not some mythical source that

you
> don't use, and never will. Why can't you discuss anything except the

rst of
> the world, hypocrite? Have you realized that you own attempts are

falling
> far short of your claims?

Um, Ricky, I was asking Dutch. But despite that,
I'll not compare my personal diet to anyone else's.
You can't tell if the other person is telling the truth.
It also means you have to jot down everything you
eat for a week or however long. That sounds like
a royal pain. Also, such a comparison assumes
that the sample compared is indicative of the
person's diet, when in fact, that can change
drastically from week to week.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/