rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > I know that the farmer killed less animals then they
>> > would have for the same poundage of pork or
>> > poultry, etc.

>> So if a person was able to access meat, fish or fowl from a source

> that they
>> believe killed even fewer animals than commercial produce that would

> be even
>> better, right?

> Does this source have the potential of extinction, like wild
> game, or is it a meat that has a fringe following like free
> range organic beef? The first I wouldn't even recommend
> to a meat eater, and the second is bought by meat eating
> friends already.
>
> Of course the best alternative is to just stick to vegetarian
> food.

==================
And your proof of that is?
\

Takes less resources to produce.
====================
False, and demostratedbly so. It has been proven yto you time and again,
killer.

That means
> less collateral deaths, and of course the intentional death.

================
No less intentional than the animals you kill for clean, cheap veggies,
hypocrite. Only you kill more of them...

> For a meat eater, your suggestions would be better than
> factory farmed, healthwise for the eater. Not so good for
> the animal itself. Also, wild game and free range beef
> can't satisfy the demand of meat eaters worldwide.

Nice strawman, killer. Your garden plot mythical veganic cannot feed the
world either. You lose, yet again. Because you will never dare compare
your actual diet to somebody elses. All you can do is focus on what you
think everybody else in the world is doing in an attempt to assuage your own
guilt, killer.

> There are always vegetarian foods that cause less deaths.
> If grown with no cds, it will always be the best of all the foods.

You don't eat any of that, as it is mythical delusions....