Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> >>In moderation, or consumed on occasion, it's not going to kill you.

> > Twit.

> Glad you agree.

Have you taken to editing, or are you just talking
to yourself. It was you that wrote 'Twit'

> > Soya milk is definately more 'creamy' than
> > starchy.

The one I used for this recipe contained only
soy beans and water. No thickeners or sugar
like some do. I never tried it on its own though,
but it was great in the soup.

> > The soup's texture might change a bit

> Entirely undetectable to an unenlightened palate like yours.

How could you possibly know my palette? You don't.

> > If substituting a different broth than the one I used,
> > try to get one heavy on the celery onion and garlic.

> What do you consider heavy?

Ok, lesson for the cooking-challenged. Heavy
in this case meaning that those are the primary
flavours of the broth.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/