Paul Covey

After being frustrated with no ideas in response to my question and the
gwak discussion, I finally remembered that I could search Google NGs
(i'm not really good at all this) and did and found wonderful stuff from
the old regulars like Linda, Wayne, Karen, David, Rich, Jack, Irma, Vic
- no I won't finish that, and others. I highly recommend using this
method for great info - I'd forgotten I could do it.

And among my old bookmarks, many of which were dead, did find the
following which had interesting recipes, especially from Karen Hursh Graber.
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/recipes/foodindex.html