Paul Covey

David,
If you are talking about Linda Gonzalez, I completely agree! Made her
red rice last night for a crowd, and it was loved as always. Please see
my response to myself on Jan. 11 at 12:21 a.m. I miss the old regulars
with great discussions - had trouble when I asked for a bean recipe and
all that was going on was a discussion about how to pronounce guacomole
which was fine, but went on to a pastrami wrap discussion. I'd love to
see good stuff back here again!
Paul