Michael

Default Chocolate pecan bars

For several years I've made pecan and chocolate pecan
pies over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holdays.
This year I really got into bar baking, so I decided
to switch to chocolate pecan bars. I used Wayne's
recipe and they were wonderful. When they were still
warm they didn't seem sweet enough, but when they
cooled down, the brown sugar in the crust weighed in
just fine. I doubled the recipe and baked it in two
7" x 11" pans. They were a little on the thin side,
so I think the next time I'll triple the recipe.
Thanks for the recipe, Wayne!

Michael