Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> Hey Pearl, I'll be trying out that new soup
> tomorrow or Sunday. No guarantees
> though, as I'm just going to make it up as
> I go along the produce aisles at the organic
> place.
>
> One not completely organic thing that I will
> use in it is, a leftover 2 cups of unsalted
> veggie broth I made. Here's the recipe of
> the broth:
>
> Veggie Broth
>
> --Ingredients:
> 1 large onion
> 1 garlic bulb - use all cloves
> 2 sweet potatoes
> 1 small bunch celery
> 4 carrots
> 2 sweet red peppers
> 20 parsley sprigs
> 10 large mushrooms, unopened
>
> --Directions:
> Coarsely chop everything except the
> parsley and mushrooms.
>
> Put everything in an extra large cookpot.
> Fill with water, and simmer until the
> carrots are soft.
>
> Strain, keeping the broth.
>
> This freezes well. It makes about 25 cups of broth.

Well, I've been shopping but only at the place
that has less organic than the other store.

I got an organic cauliflower, organic carrots,
organic broccoli, potatoes, organic soymilk,
bag of frozen corn, herbs, spices. and I'll use
my 2 cups leftover broth.

I'm going for a 'creamy' thick puree. If it turns
out good, I'll post the recipe later.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/