Old 25-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Nancy Howells

Default Unexpected Christmas Cheer

In article . net,
"Charles Gifford" wrote:

"June Oshiro" wrote in message
Something unexpected and really nice happened yesterday. Our doorbell
rang, and Matt answered it to find a neighbor bearing a small box of
peanut butter buckeye candies! We just moved to MA a few months ago
for
new jobs, we haven't really gotten to know the people around here at
all.

Anyway, he said he'd been here at Halloween with his kids and
remembered
that we gave out the biggest candy of them all. (I don't skimp on
Halloween - I go to SAMs club and buy the frigging largest KING SIZE
Twix bars or whatever I can find.) Aside from joking about the large
dental bills this season, he and his family just wanted to wish us a
happy holiday!

Isn't that nice? I am really touched. May something equally nice
touch
you!

-j.

Good for your neighbors! Congratulations with the new home and new jobs!

Charlie

Hey, June... I've been lurking for some time, but used to be a regular
when you were around before. Where in MA are you?

--
Nancy Howells (don't forget to switch it, and replace the to send mail).