Old 06-01-2005, 04:58 PM
smithfarms pure kona

On 06 Jan 2005 13:21:42 GMT, (Drbob92031) wrote:

I have a coffe roaster and it says in the instructions that if you

want a
darker roast to the green coffee beans turn the automatic timer to a

longer
roast. BE CAREFULL. I did this and the smoke alarms in the house went

off. Now
I do it on the outside patio; at the wife's insistance. She did not

like being
awakened by the smoke alarms. The coffee was great. But green coffee

beans
stink. (smell). Any input from the coffee officinados?
Bob

Well Bob, I am a Kona Coffee aficionado and a coffee farmer and I
promise that our green beans do not smell bad. They smell kind of
like grass. Are you doing decaf? I do think that decaf smells bad.

Good luck with your roasting!
aloha,
Cea
smithfarms.com