mikedavid00

Default Kitchenware in Toronto area (or anywhere in Southern Ontario)

Can someone please tell me the known places to get good cookware,
knives, and other accessories (please omit Golda's and Kitchen Stuff
Plus as they are still too consumer grade)

I'm looking for things like Kershaw Shun knives, Global, good quality
full aluminum cookware and other heavey cookware. etc.
Where can i get these knives???

For cookware, Rachel Ray gave some recommendations:

"Pots and pans complete the list of kitchen essentials. For year-round
discounts on top-end pots and huge selection on commercial restaurant
cookware, Cushing recommends you check out restaurant supply shops that
sell to the public such as Dinetz (416-368-8657) and Nikolaou
(416-504-6411) in Toronto. Or for a pleasant shopping experience with
great variety and good prices, try Cayne's Super Housewares in
Thornhill, Ont. (905-764-1188) or Basic Stock Cookware in Vancouver
(604-736-1412)."

http://www.moneysense.ca/spending/sh...28_150642_3828