Chef R. W. Miller

http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/centeot...es/recetas.htm

http://www.coolkarma.com/Foods/cream..._amaranth.html

Recipes.
Amaranth pancakes (a warm, welcome change to 'pog' in winter)
1 cup amaranth flour 1 ½ cups water
½ cup arrowroot 2 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup ground nuts 2 tbsp oil
1 tsp baking soda 1-2 tbsp maple
1 tsp ground cinnamon syrup or honey
Combine the flour, arrowroot, nuts, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a small bowl, mix the water, lemon juice, oil, and maple syrup or honey.
Stir liquid into flour mix to combine well. The batter will be thin.
Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a preheated frying pan. (The pancakes
will be very thin) When pancakes are bubbly on top and browned on bottom,
turn and cook other side. As the batter stands, it may thicken, thin with a
little water.
Note: If you want to use these pancakes as flatbreads, cool them on wire
racks, then stack, wrap and refrigerate until needed. Warm in a toaster oven
or on wire racks in a moderate oven for a few minutes. Use to make mini
sandwiches.

Enjoy.
Chef R. W. Miller
Marriott Resorts & Hotels