Cordovero

> The next stop was the Wal-Mart website where it showed up at $39.99 plus
> shipping and handling. Then, on the same page, there was a note that the
> item was out of stock, was unavailable, after having been available for a
> time at a "close-out" price of $27.95 or something like that. It was also
> claimed to be an "online exclusive", which seemed about right, because I
> was
> not able to find it in any Wal-Mart stores, and none o the sales people
> had
> the foggiest idea what it was, having never heard of it.

FWIW, they have a bunch at my local WalMart in Vegas. Saw them there last
night. Selling for $39.99.

One thing I noticed is that it's a bit deceiving to say it uses "3 heating
elements" because that implies, to me at least, that all 3 are involved in
heating the water. An examination of the side of the box shows that one of
these heating elements is the burner.

- C.