Ranee Mueller

Default Bread Basket

We have been invited to a posh soiree and given as an anniversary
gift a night's stay at a lovely, expensive, garden guesthouse by our
friends. I have knit a fancy velvet purse for the wife, and would like
to put together a basket of breads with some jam and cheese in it, and
perhaps a bottle of wine, for them as a thank you gift. I was planning
on making croissants, walnut bread and wanted a third idea, I'm packing
a jar of my blackberry peach jam and some brie. I make a very nice pane
all'olio and rosemary raisin foccaccia with pine nuts that we enjoy. I
have a kitchen aid, a bread machine with a dough cycle, bread flour, ap
flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, semolina, buckwheat and high gluten
flour mostly for making bagels. I was thinking a savory bread with
sauteed onions in it, but am open to other ideas. Thank you!

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove Do Not and Spam to email