usual suspect

Claire's morbidly obese, self-crippled Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>Which he

POINTED OUT. Sneddon, et al, did *not* prove fish feel pain:
Rather than proving a capacity for pain, these results show a
remarkable resistance to oral trauma by the trout. It comes as
no surprise, then, that many anglers have had the experience of
catching the same fish repeatedly within a span of a few
minutes. Of course predatory fishes, including trout, feed
avidly on potentially injurious prey like crayfish, crabs and
fish that have sharp spines in their fins – which further
indicates that these fish are not highly reactive to noxious
oral stimuli.... [T]he behavioral results of [Sneddon's] study
show that in spite of very large injections of acid solution or
venom, the fish showed little adverse effect, hardly supporting
the claim that they were in pain.

You've proven yet again that you're a misinformed charlatan. Please
write Dr Rose if you have any constructive criticism of his research
and/or conclusions. I'm sure he'd appreciate the views of an unemployed,
self-crippled ex-greasemonkey with a certificate in woodworking. No
doubt your experience has taught you more about fish than his thirty
years of research in the field ever will.