Old 31-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Ernie

"DG" wrote in message
news
Can anyone help me make a fresh salsa? The main part I am confused about
is what kind of tomato I should use (what species), what preparation
(boiled, peeled, chopped) and if it needs to be cooked at all. I am
trying to mimic the excellent fresh salsa I can buy at the grocery store,
which is also quite similar to those you get in restaurants. Other
ingredients I will use are garlic, cilantro, onion, chilies, and that's
about it. Am I missing anything?

I am confused how to make it, and especially, how to use the tomatoes.

There are hundreds of recipes on the internet. Just do a search for salsa
recipes.
Ernie