Cwdjrx _

**1976 Moulin Touchais Coteaux du Layon - France, Loire Valley, Anjou,
Coteaux du Layon

Jim, thanks for the tasting note. I have the 1976, 1959, and 1949. Even
some of this wine from the 1920s is reported to still be very good. It
can age extremely slowly in some of the best years. At one time it was
one of he best quality wine values of the Loire, but fame has now
resulted in increased prices. It is remarkable how many good years this
wine has had. I think a top Vouvray such as Huet's Cuvee Constance 1989
can top the Moulin considerably, but there are very few years that
produce such good sweet Vouvrays.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.