Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Jay Santos" > wrote in message
> k.net...

>>>in

>>>*IS

>>>religious.
>>>
>>>If it's a modern idea, why don't you just go with
>>>the flow and live in current times?

>>Modern does not equal good.

> You mean it's not good when it doesn't agree
> with your opinions.

No, asshole. I mean, modern does not equal good.
Islamic radicalism/terrorism is "modern", for example.
Progress is not inevitable merely with the passage of
time.

> Face it, to some if not
> most vegans, it isn't a religion.

Yes, it IS a religion, whether you call it one or not.
It has ALL the relevant traits of religion, but
chiefly blind and unquestioning belief in a rule that
is supposedly "spiritually" based.

> You want it to be one so

No, it just IS one.

> that you can pick on it for being
> one. That's why you refuse to believe that
> it's not necessarily anything to do with
> religion at all.

It IS a religion.