MÀÇk

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:05:02 -0600, "None Given"
> Screamed something into the void that
sounded like:

>Santa Fe brand, 60g whole wheat tortilla, 13g carb - 7g fiber
>36g flour tortilla, 7g carb - 3g fiber
>I like, DH will tolerate, he's been having one for breakfast wrapped around
>an egg and slice of bacon.
>He did gripe a little about the one I wrapped the tuna salad in, but I just
>told him if he was planning to eat 25 g carb in a bowl of tomato soup with
>it he didn't need 30g of carb in regular bread added to it.

25 gram carbs in tomato soup hmm

you should try Knorr Tomato and Basil soup mix.
1 box makes three 1 cup servings at 13 grams of carbs per serving.
after bringing it to a boil you reduce to a simmer for 2 minutes and
done. 3 cups water 1 package of soup mix. no fuss, no muss, low
carb, great taste.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;