guillaume

Veganism is NOT religion, or even *a* religion. - There is no unseen
controlling power or faith in the unproved, as is typical with a
religion. A stated conviction to a particular behaviour is not
religion. How many people worship MacDonald's?

I suggest you read the whole Wikipedia article, if you haven't, and
then comment on the whole.

Jay Santos replays part of the article that states that veganism is a
"secular movement" then you say it's not, and then you replay the same
"Veganism as a secular movement". Are you confused?

I'm not a vegan nitwit, vegan or a nitwit. - Just trying to gain
clarity in peoples thoughts. I see irresponsible extracts, apparent
confusion and now insults.