Scented Nectar

> > Don't be such an idiot. You're dwelling on my initial
> > belief as a way of avoiding my current belief. My
> > previous one is no longer an issue.

> Your previous one is VERY MUCH an issue, because you
> are unable to tell us why and how you revised it,
> except as a purely ad hoc exercise in self flattery.

Bull. I've told and explained a zillion times already. You
are the one not understanding it, and that I can't help you
with.

> Your current position, by the way, is NOT that you are
> "doing the best I can." You already RETREATED from
> that falsehood, and in any case, I have demonstrated
> conclusively and without even an attempt at refutation
> from you that you are NOT "doing the best I can."

My current position IS that I'm doing the best I can. You've
never convinced me that I'm not.

> Your current position is MERELY, and emptily, that you
> are doing better than omnivores at not causing as many
> animal deaths. The emptiness of this claim can be seen
> in the fact that omnivores don't consider the goal -
> fewer animal deaths - in any way meaningful.

That's not an empty claim. Just because meat eaters
like you don't agree doesn't make it empty. By the way
are you speaking for ALL meat eaters when you say
they don't consider fewer deaths meaningful?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/