rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > I'll be the judge of whether I'm doing
>> > better or not.

>> No, you will NOT be. You get to set the standard;
>> others get to judge how well you meet the standard.
>> Your standard is zero deaths, even though you want it
>> to be weaker than that. Your standard is zero deaths
>> because you believe killing animals to be WRONG.

> My standard (now that I know about cds) is the fewest
> deaths possible.

======================
Compared to what you eat now, that would be a diet that includes some meat.
But sib=nce your simple mind requires only simple rules, you won't really
even consider doing what's 'best' for animals, just what your religion tells
you.

It's me who gets to say what my
> standards are, not you.

Your standards are false.

And it's me who gets to
> judge myself as to how well I'm doing.

Of course! makes it easy to overlook all that blood on your hands, doesn't
it killer?