Blair P. Houghton

Bubbabob > wrote:
>Not REAl crema, just foam. The coffee in the pods is far too stale (and
>made from the vilest of Vietnamese robusta beans) to create any crema
>worthy of the name. They contaminate the coffee with a percentage of
>instant coffee that causes the faux crema effect.

Speaking of which, I tried Medaglia d'Oro Instant Espresso
the other day, because I'm an empiricist, and I have
conclusively falsified the hypothesis that instant espresso
will taste like shit, and codified the theory that it will
taste worse than shit.

--Blair
"I'd rather have one of Baldrick's specials."