Pan Ohco

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:55:07 -0600, Pan Ohco > wrote:

>On 27 Dec 2004 07:04:43 -0800, "Joseph O'Brien"
> wrote:
>
>>Hello! I received a Pampered Chef Bread Crock for Christmas, and I
>>have only a vague idea of how to use it. I've never seen or heard of
>>such a thing.
>>Basically, it's an unglazed stoneware container about 8" tall and 5"
>>inside diameter.

>>Thanks,
>>Joseph

>Could it be a sourdough starter crock?
>http://shop.bakerscatalogue.com/list...=1104162589438
>
> Pan Ohco

Sorry to followup my own post, but the above link will not work.
try this www.bakerscatalogue.com, got to shop by number, insert 6781.

Pan Ohco

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.
Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a
Book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.
--Assyrian stone tablet, c. 2800 B.C.