Boron Elgar

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:00:28 -0500, Scott >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Boron Elgar > wrote:
>
>> You can buy a reusable pod to fill with the coffee of your choice.
>> When last I checked, you still had to buy them on eBay as there was no
>> one in the US selling them.
>>
>> Makes a big diff in the coffee flavor when you choose your own brew.

>And here's a review:
><http://www.quiknet.com/~frcn/Coffee/CafeFilter.html>

Thanks for the link. I, myself, had seen the review. I did not notice
any water getting around the hand-packed filter as it mention in the
review, but for those who are seeking the speed & convenience of a pod
machine, that does disappear with the add'l filter.

It isn't an espresso machine, by any means, but it can be fun and
tasty for those who like to play around a bit.

Boron