Old 20-12-2004, 05:06 PM
PENMART01

Andy writes:

I need to buy one of these countertop boards. Some choices are marble, wood
and silicone.

How do you clean one that won't fit in the sink or dishwasher.

The board doesn't have to permanently reside on the countertop.

My formica countertop is 8' length x 24" deep.

Please advise.

Search pastry board.

I much prefer wood. Some claim to clean with water but I'd suggest never using
water on a pastry board, clean with a baker's bench knife only. Reserve ONLY
for baking, no general kithen work.

Here's one: http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=171870

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********