Scott

In article <30hyd.7452$152.7429@trndny01>,
"Retta" > wrote:

> Great Scott, Scott!! I can't thank you and google (whoever he is) enough.
> The recipes remind me very much of what I had. Needless to say I am going to
> get the fixins and start one tomorrow. Thanks again very much and Merry
> Christmas and a Happy New year to you.

You're welcome. Just two thoughts:
1) Google is your friend.
www.google.com

2) if there's a homebrewing store around you, I think you'd do better if
you can find wine yeast to use, rather than baker's: the wine yeast
should give it a cleaner taste. Check your yellow pages.

Gut yuntif.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>