usual suspect

More...

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>You're not forcing tofu down my throat. Yet. Then again, you're
>>identifying yourself as a "vegan wannabe" without fully understanding
>>that veganism, and its demented older sibling, AR, isn't about eating
>>what's good for you or even reducing CDs. Veganism and AR are part and
>>parcel of an extremist, totalitarian movement based on hatred for
>>mankind masquerading as compassion for animals.
>>
>>Open your mind, Skunky.

> Grow up. There is no conspiracy to overthrough the
> gov't or to shove tofu down your throat.

PETA seeks “total animal liberation,” according to its president
and co-founder, Ingrid Newkirk. That means no meat or dairy, of
course; but it also means no aquariums, no circuses, no hunting
or fishing, no fur or leather, and no medical research using
animals. PETA is even opposed to the use of seeing-eye dogs.
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...iew.cfm/oid/21

They openly aid and abet ELF and ALF terror groups. See:
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...eye.cfm/oid/21

Full overview of PeTA below. Be sure to scan down to the part about how
many rescued animals PeTA euthanizes. But more to the point, note that
it's *not* a tolerance movement, but an in-your-face attempt to force
others to adopt their demented and peculiar worldview.
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...iew.cfm/oid/21