usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>You're not forcing tofu down my throat. Yet. Then again, you're
>>identifying yourself as a "vegan wannabe" without fully understanding
>>that veganism, and its demented older sibling, AR, isn't about eating
>>what's good for you or even reducing CDs. Veganism and AR are part and
>>parcel of an extremist, totalitarian movement based on hatred for
>>mankind masquerading as compassion for animals.
>>
>>Open your mind, Skunky.

> Grow up.

Think. For once, think.

> There is no conspiracy to overthrough the
> gov't or to shove tofu down your throat.

Why do all those AR leaders approve of terrorism? I forgot to point out
that Bruce Friedrich is also PeTA's director of vegan outreach.
http://www.activistcash.com/biography.cfm/bid/1460

Why didn't you address the remarks made by him and the co-founders of
PeTA that show they approve of terrorist tactics to spread their
message? Will you now at least admit that you know very little about
veganism other than what you've picked up on the streets of Toronto in
your little niche? Will you ever take a harder, closer look at what
veganism really is all about? It's NOT about food. It never has been,
and never will be -- especially when key leaders endorse and applaud
terrorism as a tactic for achieving their ends.

RESTORING QUOTES
If we really believe that these animals do have the same right
to be free from pain and suffering at our hands, then, of course
we’re going to be, as a movement, blowing stuff up and smashing
windows. For the record, I don’t do this stuff, but I do
advocate it. I think it’s a great way to bring about animal
liberation … I think it would be a great thing if all of these
fast-food outlets, and these slaughterhouses, and these
laboratories, and the banks that fund them exploded tomorrow. I
think it’s perfectly appropriate for people to take bricks and
toss them through the windows, and everything else along the
line. Hallelujah to the people who are willing to do it.
-- Bruce Friedrich, 2 July 2001

[Eating meat] is not your personal decision, any more than, you
know, whether somebody beats their child is their personal
decision.
-- Bruce Friedrich, 29 June 2002

It would be really great if all these fast-food outlets,
slaughter houses, these laboratories and the banks who fund them
exploded tomorrow.
-- Peta Spokesperson Bruce Friedrich.
http://rightwingnews.com/quotes/animal.php

Do I hear you say that's just one spokesman? Okay, let's take a few
quotes from one of PeTA's founders, Ingrid Newkirk. ALF, in case you
don't know, is the Animal Liberation Front, a violent terrorist group.
Probably everything we do is a publicity stunt ... we are not
here to gather members, to please, to placate, to make friends.
We're here to hold the radical line.
-- USA Today 9/3/91

Perhaps the mere idea of receiving a nasty missive will allow
animal researchers to empathize with their victims for the first
time in their lousy careers. I find it small wonder that the
laboratories aren’t all burning to the ground. If I had more
guts, I’d light a match.
— The Chronicle of Higher Education, 11/12/99

Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about
by human manipulation.
— Harper's, 8/1/88

Even if animal tests produced a cure for AIDS, we’d be against
it.
Vogue, 9/1/89

Would I rather the research lab that tests animals is reduced to
a bunch of cinders? Yes.
New York Daily News, 12/7/97

Our nonviolent tactics are not as effective. We ask nicely for
years and get nothing. Someone makes a threat, and it works.
— US News & World Report, 4/8/02

Humans have grown like a cancer. We're the biggest blight on the
face of the earth.
— Washingtonian magazine, 2/1/90

I will be the last person to condemn ALF.
The New York Daily News, 12/7/97

I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the
animals out or burn them down.
National Animal Rights Convention, 6/27/97

I openly hope that [hoof-and-mouth disease] comes here. It will
bring economic harm only for those who profit from giving people
heart attacks and giving animals a concentration camp-like
existence. It would be good for animals, good for human health
and good for the environment.
ABC News interview, 4/2/01

Note that this animal rights activist openly wished animals would get a
very contagious disease. Not enough quotes? Here's a quote from vegan
co-founder of PeTA, Alex Pacheco:

Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable
crimes' when used for the animal cause.
-Alex Pacheco, Director, PETA
END RESTORE

Is *that* what you really "wannabe," Skunky?