Mary

Dusty wrote:

> It's too bad that your "much better than Google" search engine couldn't
> figure out that it's spelled: "matnakash" (:-o)!

Only using what is on the label on the wrapper from the Aremenian bakery
and I like dogpile because my queeries to it aren't immediately met with
"buy here" links like on google ;-)

> IIRC; matnakash is a regional name for a bread more commonly known as
> Barbari. Use that, and you can find many recipes...

Thanks for the suggestion. I took a look at the recipes that came up
using that and they all call for sugar and oils. The ingredients on our
loaves just list yeast, flour, salt, and water. But I'll give one of
these a try and see what comes of it (still looks quite tasty)

Again, thanks for the help

Best Regards,
Mary